Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Hi, I'm Danny!

  

Hi,

I’m Danny.  I am 9 years old and have three sisters.  Rebecca is 6, Caitlyn is 4 and Isabelle is nearly 1 year old.

 I have half a heart (hypo plastic left heart syndrome) and I also have friends with half a heart, but back to me, my mum and dad were worried about me loads every night and day when I was born.  I was lying with tubes in while they sat next to a cot just looking at me. 
 20120702_115038
 The Doctors fixed me, I will tell you more in my blog about my operations and my life with half a heart but it’s time to tell you what I like…
  

 I like Xbox 360 games, motor bikes, reptiles, tech decks, Lego, play guns, lasers, scooters, remote control army tanks that’s enough for now.  I like to watch funny DVDs and read funny books. I love curry, chillis and olives.

I like to be funny and make people laugh too!

I am a Seconder at Cub Scouts and a Class Councillor at school.  I like making money.

My Mum says that I have half a heart but a very FULL life!



Untitled


I hope you like my Blog!

See ya!

Danny

3 comments:

  1. Hey Danny, You are a kid with full of energy. I love your spirit. I would like to share a link for a kids like you: https://www.iquriouskids.com/kids-activities/all-locations/all-categories.

    ReplyDelete