Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

I'm a winner!

Hello,

I have won a few things since I last blogged to you.

I won £50 Toys R Us voucher for drawing Father Christmas in Mexico.

 20121221_161717

Yesterday I won four games of Draughts at our Cubs Chess and Draughts Championship.

 I also won SKYLANDERS GIANTS by drawing my own character, CactEye!

20121211_230237 
I am so lucky and grateful as I won a Skylanders Starter Pack.  They are like having a birthday or Christmas present to me.

20130106_124317 
It is brilliant as my dream when I grow up is to test computer games, but I am doing it right now.

Also, as it is my job now, I can play on the XBox more.

I like the new Skylander Giants- they are big and powerful but I wish they could jump more.

I like the new characters as they light up on the portal.



Cool!

The game is fun and I found it easy to set up.  I think my sister, Rebecca would like it too as she is six.  

My favourite character is Eye Brawl, but I don't have him.  He says, "I've got my eye on you."  I like the Undead characters.  I have Cynder.

I also have Tree Rex, a Giant from Life, and Jet Vac, a light up from Air.   

I like being a Giant and picking up rocks and throwing them.  I hope they make bigger Giants and rocks.

I hope I get to test out more Air and Fire figures as they are cool.



If my friends need a new game to play I will tell them to get Skylanders Giants as it's fun and I would like to play with them.  We could also play together with our figures and cards.
20130115_211443
 Thank you Mum for telling me about this competition.

I'll tell you more about my game soon.

bye

Danny
Tots100 Index

7 comments:

  1. Hey Danny
    I'm another winner of the team skylanders competition and I'd just like to say i got eye-brawl and thumpback at game in the UK (its only there). I thought I'd tell you because Eye-brawl is your favorite figure also loved your drawing ; its fantastic!
    From Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi congrats your post looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Congratulations!! Your post is interesting. I would like to share a link for kids like you: https://www.iquriouskids.com/kids-activities/all-locations/all-categories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Congratulations!! Your post is interesting. I would like to share a link for kids like you: https://www.iquriouskids.com/kids-activities/all-locations/all-categories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Congratulations!! Your post is interesting. I would like to share a link for kids like you: https://www.iquriouskids.com/kids-activities/all-locations/all-categories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! See this kids wins prize in competition. primary.com coupon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a nice painting He had made in it.eduqaan.com

    ReplyDelete